Kenzu's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kenzu, May 29, 2018.

1. Kenzu

Kenzu New Member

In game name?: Kenzu

Age?:16

What is your rank in-game?: None atm; I am planning on donating for ranks/Perks in the near future.

Do you have discord?: Yes, Discord is B4M#9588

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6+ Years.

How long have you been playing PVPERA?: I just joined today, But I already like this server, The chat and player base seem to be Very polite and straight forward.

Have you been a staff member on PVPERA previously to this current application?: No I have not but I hope i stay staff if i become one.

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on PVPERA?

I would be a good staff member on this server because I am Very active and responsible. I love to help players and seek out their problems. I have a lot of experience of being staff on Many servers; I know how to handle situations better than most people and I take a calm reaction to the task at hand. Finding the reason something started would always find out the right action to take. I have been staff on conquest, And many more! (Sorry for not listing more, I just do not remember all.) I also like to counteract with people and make new friends, This server seems to have a lot of potential of being very successful. I would be able to be online around 8-12 hours a day. I am planning on playing this server a lot; it is also summer for me so i can be on anytime i want to so I may monitor chat, help on discord, And help on forums.

Would you be capable of handling the position?: Yes, Over my many years of playing this game and being staff on many servers, I know how to handle a situation with a calm approach and how deal with it accordingly.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
    -Kenzu
    Discord - B4M#9588

2. Jacobandlink

Jacobandlink Sr-Mod
    Sr-Mod

Denied
    Applications are closed right now, please re apply when they open back up