J87's Application

J87

Username*: J87
Age*: 14
Discord*: Erraser#4968
Telegram: Timezone*: PST
Native language*: English
Quality of English (1-10)*: 10

Amount of hours you are able to dedicate to PvPEra?* The whole Week so around 10 hours a day possibly
Do you have past Moderation experience? If yes, what could you bring from that past experience here to PvPEra?* I have been a mod, admin, helper, on several occasions. My moderator experience is broad and vast. I've been moderating simple vanilla minecraft and factions among other game-modes . Along the way I have applied to a countless number of servers and have been accepted by many. I have moderated a server that had 10 people, and moderated a server with 350+ people. Although, to me it's not all about the server count you have on the server, it's about the job and if you do it well. When I was Mod going on Admin of a huge server I always kept the players happy and ALWAYS answered their questions. I thought to myself if I put player satisfaction before my own, then I'm doing my job. As a mod I know the duties and responsibilities of the job. Overall, I'd say that my moderating skills are strong
Have you been banned from PvPEra before? If yes, what was the reason and when were you banned?* No i have not
Do you have knowledge of screen sharing & finding hacked/ghost clients on player's computers?* Yes i do have knowledge of screen sharing but I am a little rusty but with a few practices I can learn.
Why should we choose you over other applicants?* I believe and have the know how on how I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I am good at fitting in and can get along well with the other staff members and be a great addition to the team.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for PvPEra?*
I feel I possess the right combination of skills and experience that make me stand out from the crowd from the other applicants. If were to get accepted I know I can make the server a better place and make the other staffs teams lives easier knowing I can handle the server.

Nac

Helper
Pretty decent application, I'm interested to see these assets put to use. I believe you to be useful on the team after a trial period :)

Aggelos S.

Manager
Administrator
@J87,
Your application has been accepted! Please send a message to Donald#0001 to schedule an interview.

Congratulations and good luck on your interview. :)