Accepted Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Nac, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nac

Nac New Member

In game name?: Nac

Age?: 20

What is your rank in-game?: I don't remember but can update when I receive it

Do you have discord?: Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta

How long have you been playing PVPERA?: Since Vice owned it

Have you been a staff member on PVPERA previously to this current application?: I think I was helper at one point but server shutdown etc.

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on PVPERA?

I have knowledge of the game and enjoy improving player's experiences on servers. I consider myself to be helpful but still fun without being strict. I believe those are important traits to possess when in a position of power. Knowing the difference between being in a strict mindset and taking things seriously vs. treating a situation as a joke can be very difficult for some staff members to attain, I know that I can do this without fail.

I have years of experience and would like to get back into this server with good mindset towards the improvement and growth that this server deserves.

Would you be capable of handling the position?: As stated above, I find myself more then capable of handling situations that would be handled by myself in the Helper position.

I have plenty of knowledge towards basic rules on faction based servers along with the in game commands needed to assist/punish actions of players.

I also consider myself to be well-liked by many and friendly towards players.

2. aggelosqq

aggelosqq Management
    Staff Member Management Admin

Hello, thank you for your interest into becoming staff member on PVPERA!
    I am happy to inform you that your application has been accepted and you are now on the interview stage.
    The interview will be a text interview and will take place on Discord on a date we both agree on.

I have sent you a PM with my contact details to arrange the meeting.

Congratulations and good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.