Denied HELPER APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Pearl, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pearl

Pearl New Member

In game name?: My in game name is ASpecialPearl, I used to have a lot of different names.

Age?: I am 13 Years Old so far.

What is your rank in-game?: I am a Member in-game and I would definitely buy a rank, if i had money.
    Do you have discord?: Yes I Do, my name is ASpecialPearl#3886 and i was on discord for a year so far. Also i used to have Skype but i didn't enjoy it, so i moved to discord. Discord is way better ( for me personally ).

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've played It for about 2 years, and i enjoyed it a lot. When i first got it i played on hypixel because that's the most popular server, I was amazed by how cool minecraft was. After a month of playing i suddenly stopped and forgot about it, the reason was my brother told me a special event was going on in ROBLOX ( now that i think of it, i don't know why i chose to do it). And that got me stuck into ROBLOX for a year. After all of that, i started playing minecraft again and to this day i still play it.

How long have you been playing PVPERA?: I've played it for 2 days so far, I've enjoyed the community,staff and server. I would love to help the server become better!

Have you been a staff member on PVPERA previously to this current application?: No i havent yet, if this gets declined I will retry it when I'm aloud, and I will try my best to do the application fully detailed, or it will have more grammar.

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on PVPERA? I am trust-able, helpful, respectful and honest in all situations. I am quite Loyal, so if someone is sad i could make them feel better. I have experience, and i still do on discord. I am really patient with anything and i am different from other people.

Would you be capable of handling the position?: I am capable of handing this position because I've been a helper before, also i am on minecraft everyday. This means I can help a lot of people and make the server a better place. I'm also really active on discord which will mean i can help with questions and situations on there too.

#1 Pearl, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Sr-Mod
    Staff Member Sr-Mod

Please go through grammar , express on ideas + information.

3. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Sure!

4. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Ok i have edited it!

5. MushIsGosu

MushIsGosu New Member

Your application still needs to editing and more information & detail put into it. Add as much detail as you possibly could, it wouldn't hurt. :p

6. Coolcoolbruh

-1 Try to give us more details.

7. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Ok!

8. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Sure!

9. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Ok i have gave way more details

10. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Ive done what you said

11. Pepes_Alt

Pepes_Alt New Member

Application is good, but try to revise and work on the grammar a bit. In addition, try to stay active on the server, as this will increase your likelihood of acceptance.

12. Pearl

Pearl New Member

Ok, ill try my best to revise on grammar next time. Im not active on the server because ive been really busy this week.

13. InvalidEmail

InvalidEmail Helper
    Helper

-1 add more detail to Why do you think you would make a good staff member on PVPERA?
    and also a lot of not needed information

14. Toggleing

Toggleing Mod
    Staff Member Mod

Try add a little more detail and explain why you should be on the staff team and also fix some of your grammar, revise your application.

Thanks ~ Toggleing

15. FearKick

FearKick Management
    Staff Member Management

User Denied

- Reasons stated above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.